Monday 22 June 2015

making of a zero budget music video!!


Tale behind the making of Tum hi ho Revisited cover music video:

during the last winter, I (Resolute Akash) decided to attempt a cover for Tum hi ho in somewhat different flavor.
I wanted to make it more a rock type song...so after long trail and error I found a gr8 music piece...& downloaded that beat from Internet,which was royalty free.
After recording the song,I wanted
to make its music video.
while making a music video,there are lots of things to consider to make it visually appealing.. but I had a different plan.

I do not opted for dslr...I have a canvas Mobile which can record video in 1080p !!
so I decided to make my music video with my cell..Only reason I did this is because I wanted to convey a message that,All matters is your talent & creativity... there are gr8 works out there done with ipones and small cameras..and also crappy work done with whole lot of expensive top notched dslr's!!
so,Tumko koi bhi cheez rok nhi sakti agar tum khud apne talent k liye platform khada karne ki thaan lo...bus issi point ko mai logo k saamne lana chahta tha...
so,I called one of my photographer friend, Sarang Moroney, and told him what I was thinking.. we had no plans for shoot...we just casually took shots of me singing the song..we travelled to few locations such as ambazari,agricultural clg and completed the shoot in few hours..
I wanted to keep it basic and simple so that the aspiring boys who will watch it they can get motivated and try nd experiment with whatsoever resources they have right now..

after gathering all footages,I edited the whole thing in 1 hour in sony vegas pro with simple cuts and fades..

and i successfully made a music video for this song.
Only to prove to all who wants to do something with their talent but waits for ideal time,that don't wait don't think.just do!!!

You can watch this video here..

Tum hi ho revisited cover music video by Resolute Akash

No comments:

Post a Comment